- reduce the clashes and conflicts;
- improve the quality of the project;
- decrease the construction production costs;
- duration of the project.
How to implement BIM into the project
- Pile-on – when you are adding more tools to your current practices;
- Swap-out – when you leave all your current methods and processes, to build new ones from scratch. This method could be really beneficial in certain cases but requires lots of time and effort.
- The process first – this method refers to building a solid plan. For its creation, you need to know what to deliver and how to work to achieve your goals. Then you build everything based on your process.
If you want to discover the best practices on how to implement BIM successfully in your organization book a 30-min consultation now!